WHY STUDY AT KISWCD
KISWCD is conveniently located within the City Centre at Southern House, 2nd Floor of Moi Avenue, opposite Meridian Hotel. The College is well supplied with water, well equipped library and qualified staff. Our conference facility is well equipped for training, workshops and seminars. The lecture halls are well furnished and can accommodate large number of students.
The College also offers professional Short Courses, Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses through day, evening, distance learning and weekend programmes.
The campus accommodates many of students at YMCA and St. John’s hostels. Meals are served at the hostels.
The hostels have recreational facilities such as soccer, basketball, volleyball courts and recreational center for various indoor games and entertainment.
So why study at KISWCD?
- Personalized attention – being a medium sized institution, personalized attention and assistance is offered to all the students.
- Staff development – seminars and workshops on self- development for our members of staff with the latest education and training skills.
- Non – discrimination
KISWCD does not practice any form of discrimination with regard to gender, colour, race, tribe, religion or nationality of the students.
- Continuous improvement
KISWCD is committed to the continuous expansion and improvement of its facilities and programmes for the benefit of our stakeholders
- Links with universities
KISWCD works in partnership with the Kenya Methodist University and The Institute of Commercial Management UK (ICM-UK)
- Affordable learning
College fees have been set at a competitive level to make education and training accessible to all.
- Conducive study environment
KISWCD offers a congenial learning environment and is easily accessible from Nairobi City Center and virtually all the suburbs of Nairobi.
- Quality education – both students and lecturers are expected to maintain a high degree of professionalism in order to attain high academic standards.
- Reputable examination bodies
KISWCD offers professional certificates and diplomas in collaboration with locally and internationally recognized examination bodies namely; KNEC, TVET CDAAC, ICM and ABMA
- Qualified members of staff
Our lecturers hold very high qualifications in the category of Bachelors, Masters and Professional Certificates in their areas of specialization.
- Convenient fee payment modes
KISWCD offers a convenient fee payment mode where the students are allowed to pay fees in units.