ANNOUNCING THE 20TH KISWCD GRADUATION CEREMONY
- The 20th KISWCD Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday 20th September, 2019, at Andrews Hall Nairobi starting at 10.00 a.m.
- The Chief Guest and Speaker will be Dr. John Mugo, The Executive Director – Zizi Afrique Foundation
- Graduation fees will be Kshs. 2,000, which will include Gown hiring and other expenses, which should be paid before 15th September, 2019.
- Gowns will be collected from the college from Tuesday 17th – 19th September, 2019.
- Graduands are entitled to 4 cards each to invite their relatives, sponsors and friends.
- The FINAL GRADUATION LIST will be prepared on 6th September, 2019. NO NAMES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE LIST AFTER THIS DATE. PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER YOU WILL GRADUATE WITH THE EXAMINATION OFFICE.
- Graduation will be possible ONLY for those who have completed the course and paid the full fees.
- All graduands, parents, guardians, sponsors and guests should be seated by 9.30am
For more details contact the principal