FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is KISWCD registered with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology?
- KISWCD was incorporated as a limited Company on 22nd June 2000.
- KISWCD was registered by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Registration no. MOEST/PC/758/2002
- The College is registered and licensed by TVET Authority Red No. TVETA/TVC/0120/2016
- Are our Diploma Programmes internal or external?
KISWCD offers external examinations from different Examination bodies e.g. Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) Institute of Commercial Management (ICM-UK), ABMA CDAAC
- Where are our Lectures / Seminars /Workshops held?
Our lectures, seminars and workshops are held at our Campus at SOUTHERN HOUSE, where we have spacious, quiet and a cool learning environment.
- Can one take more than one course at a go?
This is possible, but the student must be prepared to sacrifice more time to cater for the needs of the two courses.
- Who is eligible to enroll in these courses?
One must have;
A minimum of C- in KCSE or Division II and above for Diploma programmes or
A minimum of D (plain) in KCSE for Artisan and Certificate courses in any of the courses offered.