PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSES 2020
The main objective of our Professional Training is to empower as many people as possible in the selected short courses so as to improve their efficiency, effectiveness and productivity in their work place.
View list of Professional Programmes 2020
or Download the PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES 2020
Why train with us?
- Affordable learning – The training fees has been set at a competitive level to make the training accessible to all.
- Conducive study environment – Kenya Institute of Social Work is easily accessible from Nairobi City Centre and easily accessible from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Library – We have one of the best libraries, fully equipped and computer catalogued.
- Non – discrimination – the institute does not practice any form of discrimination in regard to gender, colour, race, tribe, religion or nationality.
- Personalized attention – Only a small group of participants are recruited in each course to allow for personalized attention and assistance.
- Qualified members of staff – our lecturers hold very high qualifications in the category of Bachelors and Master and Professional Certificates in their areas of specialization.
- Regional reach – KISWCD is a reputable Training Institute with students from all over the world.
- Staff experience – Our professional Trainers are well versed in their areas of specialization and are current in the latest education and training skills. They are practical oriented.
- Teaching Methodology – We use the most modern way of data presentation using the Microsoft PowerPoint.
- We are a Centre of Excellence in Social Work and Community Development in Kenya
STEPS TO REGISTER
- Select a course of study from the 50 Professional courses in our menu.
- Register by filling the PROFESSIONAL TRAINING APPLICATION FORM
- Make your payment of Kshs 10,000 or 100 USD
- Either through MPESA – PAYBILL No: 902601
Account: Your Full Names
Bank: Co-operative Bank of Kenya
Account Name: Kenya Institute of Social Work
Branch: Moi Avenue
Account No. 01120039917702
- Ensure you have send the transaction receipt/Reference number for recording and receipting purposes
- Once your payment has been received; we shall send you the following;
- Payment receipt
- Reading materials
- Course Assignments
- Once you complete your assignments; you will forward the same to the Course Coordinator for Assessment and Recommendation.
- A certificate will be issued immediately.
FOR HELP CONTACT
The Training Coordinator,
Professional Training & Management Centre
Kenya Institute of Social Work
Tel: +254 713 844 333